Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combats/Cargo Pants in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-02-2008 1:59pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Im looking for combats /cargo pants which are slightly flared. All i can seem to find are pairs which are either tight fitting or which go tight at the bottom Ive seen guys going around town with em so they must be available somewhere but im finding them impossible to scout! Anyone got any ideas?? Also on a related note, are abercrombie/american eagle cargo pants wide at the bottom? its hard to tell from the website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Graymavyn

I'll take a total stab in the dark and say you may find a pair in Eager Beaver in Temple Bar.

They sell random bits of everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

ask the guys goin around town in them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Try Tribe on first floor of St Stephen's Green and walk Exchequer St, few shops there may have them based on previous experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Pull & Bear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

I have a deadly pair which i got in Timberland for €110. And they are kinda wide at the bottom, but not too wide like. Perfect with dubes or runners like

• Advertisement
Advertisement