Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two female guinea pigs wanted

Options
  • 23-02-2008 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,
    I live in Dublin town. Im looking for two cute female guinea pigs. I will offer them a spacious cage, space to run outside, toys, lots of attention...etc. Well informed about guinea pigs and their needs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Killiwee

I searched for 2 female guinea pigs for ages, Iwas looking for the long-haired which are a bit harder to get but the end I got 2 from Petmania in Limerick. I know theres a few of those stores around the country. I had tried local petstores but I was nt impressed my the cavies they had in stock. I have them since thursday and they are thriving and getting used to handling already.I try there if you cant come across any rescues.:)

There are loads looking for homes, in Ireland . If you look at the forums on other irish animals sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 uma10

It is not that easy, I saw few and very old advertisements of guinea pigs looking for homes, searched in animal rescue sites...I wrote to info@dspca.ie that is the only one that just updated the page informing that there are some guinea pigs looking for home but unfortunatedly they are not opening on Saturdays so I can not go and have a look. I will see what they reply to me. Also I have to say that I had a very bad experience buying from a pet shop here in Dublin, (I informed some animal proctection organizations about this shop) I will not buy the first ones I see, I will wait either to re-home or to see if I can find a shop where the guinea pigs are in perfect condition. Petmania just opened in Dubin too last weekend! I didnt know that shop before so I will go and have a look.

Thank you very much.

Advertisement