Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Equipment-cdjs/mixer Etc

Options
  • 23-02-2008 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

hey, Im looking to get a new mixer-i had the behringer djx but its gone to ****-i guess id spend areound 200e on it-any suggestions.i also wanna get new speakers-any idea were i can get a solid pair for cheap.ALSO looking to switch to vinyl-gonna get the cdj400 or a second hand cdj1000if possible(up to e600) or is there a better one out there?
    PLEASE HELP!
    cdj virgin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Hey, I was in the same boat until about 6 months ago. Personally, I would go and blow a huge amount of cash on Pioneer gear. Yes, it is worth it if you are 100% gaurenteed to get the usage. I went for a cheap but by no means inferior model (Vestax CDx05's) Really solid and a damn sight cheaper!

That or borrow a pair for abit. See if ya like it!

Advertisement