Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bose 301 information

Options
  • 22-02-2008 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭

I plan on doing a case study on Bose 301 speakers for a college project, anyone have any links that might contain info on specs and design etc. It may be a challenge as bose are notoriously secretive about their desigs. (Probly dont want us to find out about all the chip-board, poor wiring and cheap cones!)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

RINO87 wrote: »
    I plan on doing a case study on Bose 301 speakers for a college project, anyone have any links that might contain info on specs and design etc. It may be a challenge as bose are notoriously secretive about their desigs. (Probly dont want us to find out about all the chip-board, poor wiring and cheap cones!)

Cheers!

Indeed, I feel sorry for anyone who's bought these speakers, they are awful sounding.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Do your project on the bose 802's instead

Much more information available and they were actually a decent speaker

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭RINO87

i dont think thats an option. I'd say i was given the 301's because they know that there is so little info about them out there....

Advertisement