Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cello Lessons

Options
  • 22-02-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,
    Is there anyone out there giving good private cello lessons in the Dublin 18 area?
    PM me details or any pointers in the right direction are greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mir2001

there is a school of music in dun laoghaire that do cello lessons. There are also cello lessons in waltons school of music in town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Sorry to hijack the thread but does anybody know private cello lesson teachers in the West Dublin or City Center that would be available to teach in the Summer? Dont think my college ones will stay on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 xheni

Hi my husband is a professional cellist, and teaches in many schools in Dublin, but also offers private lessons in our home, if you are interested, contact me and we can follow it up,We live in Dublin 15 Best of luck:)

Advertisement