Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mynah Bird

Options
  • 20-02-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I have a Mynah bird and he needs his beak trimmed,can anyone recommend a vet able to do this in Dublin :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Either Dr Bainbridge or head to Bray to Bairbre O'Malley - both are very very good vets that I would trust with my animals & birds.

What type of Mynah?? I want to get one for my mum as she loves them.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cbr900

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Either Dr Bainbridge or head to Bray to Bairbre O'Malley - both are very very good vets that I would trust with my animals & birds.

What type of Mynah?? I want to get one for my mum as she loves them.

Thanks for reply,where is Dr Bainbridge Located?,also do you have a telephone number for him/her by any chance? The mynah I have is like the one on this page --> http://www.mynahbird.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I'd recommend Bainbridge too, he's been around a long time and deals with exotics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The practise name is Bainbridge & argyle - they have a few practices I saw Bainbridge in Dundrum he really is brilliant.

Bairbres number is 012723857
    John Bainbridge is 012987510

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cbr900

Bond-007 wrote: »
    The practise name is Bainbridge & argyle - they have a few practices I saw Bainbridge in Dundrum he really is brilliant.

Bairbres number is 012723857
    John Bainbridge is 012987510

Many thanks for all your help guys :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement