Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one want a grey hound

Options
  • 20-02-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

hey my friends are trying to get rid of a grey hound and i said i'd look for a home for him as i fear the worst.

He was raced for a few months, he's about 18-20 months and i've seen the dog and he's very friendly

Pm please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭fits

Get in touch with

www.orchardgreyhoundsanctuary.com
    www.paws.ie
    or www.cottagerescue.ie

They should be able to point you in the right direction if nothing else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Hey Aran,
    Is he good with cats?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

aran5 wrote: »
    hey my friends are trying to get rid of a grey hound and i said i'd look for a home for him as i fear the worst.

He was raced for a few months, he's about 18-20 months and i've seen the dog and he's very friendly

Pm please

Thanks for trying to save this lad from an end which most Greyhounds come to unfortunately!

Where in the country are you? Your best bet (if you haven't already fell in love and decided to keep him yourself), is to contact the shelters above, and try get a donation together from the lads (the money they saved from euthanasia), and give it to the shelter along with the dog.

What a horrible industry is Greyhound racing.

Advertisement