Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Or Not To Red

Options
  • 20-02-2008 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hmmm I want to go red like Julia Roberts used to be...I'm Brunette now, kinda Rachel Weizz colouring, and its not that I dont like my colour its just I want a change and i was blonde for YEARS so methink a change is due? Anyways what do you think? Is dyed red a big nono?
    Any advice welcome!
    x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I always find that red hair can clash with a lot of my outfits! Ive tried it a couple of times (semi permanent) and theres always stuff that im reluctant to wear while my hair is red..i think its a difficult one to do. On the other hand it can be gorgeous...its up to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fallen-kiss

i think red hair is lovely i dyed mine with herbal ess its great and they have loads of different shades of red to choose from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

iv dyed my hair red a few times with the hair dresser and i loved it got loads of attention etc thought id looked brill going back to brown tomorrow because im heading away for a few months the up keep is a bit much. id say go for it

Advertisement