Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE P1i

Options
  • 20-02-2008 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for impressions on above!

Do people think this will be available on Vodafone anytime soon? Or ever?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

fantastic phone, have mine about 3 months now and it does everything i need it too. interface not so pretty but works well and is easy to navigate. To me tho, it just seems like one of those phones that irish operators wont pick up at all. Sim free its about €400 now, and worth it in my opinion. if youve any particular questions about it you can pm me. I know when i was buying it, it was frustrating having to buy from the net and not ever use the phone first, but someone on here had one and answered a few questions for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

noblestee wrote: »
    fantastic phone, have mine about 3 months now and it does everything i need it too. interface not so pretty but works well and is easy to navigate. To me tho, it just seems like one of those phones that irish operators wont pick up at all. Sim free its about €400 now, and worth it in my opinion. if youve any particular questions about it you can pm me. I know when i was buying it, it was frustrating having to buy from the net and not ever use the phone first, but someone on here had one and answered a few questions for me..

Its coming on o2 and what i've seen indicates it won't be cheap on upgrades.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭keith_d99

I don't get why the networks don't push phone like this - instead of bringing out upgraded versions of existing SE and Nokia phones - which are same as old models in different cases!

Is a phone like this not all an iPhone has and a hell of a lot more?

If it's 400 sim free - surely on O2 it can't be much over the 200 mark?

Any hope on Vodafone I wonder

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

neilled wrote: »
    Its coming on o2 and what i've seen indicates it won't be cheap on upgrades.

any idea on time frame?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

400 sim free is very good and wont be much more than the O2 subsidised price id say

• Advertisement

there may be one appearing on adverts in the next few weeks, depending on when i get my upgrade ;)

keith_d99 wrote: »

Yes, just not as pretty, but a hell of a lot more!

keith_d99 wrote: »
    I don't get why the networks don't push phone like this - instead of bringing out upgraded versions of existing SE and Nokia phones - which are same as old models in different cases!

If it's 400 sim free - surely on O2 it can't be much over the 200 mark?

Any hope on Vodafone I wonder

Its coming in at over €200 on a first time connection.

Is that on the Vodafone network??? That's doesn't seem too bad!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

any idea on time frame?

• Advertisement

Any update on the P1i's availability on the Vodafone network?????

MiCr0 wrote: »
    any idea on time frame?

Has been available for the past three weeks or so where I work on an order in basis for the o2 network. No word on vodafone, although i suspect they're not that bothered, what with them pushing the n95 8 gig at the moment.

I got one last November. It's a great phone and I would recommend it to anyone. I'm using it on vodafones network, no hassle.

Advertisement