Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access VBA Tab Order

Options
  • 20-02-2008 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Just wondering can anyone help??

On my Access for if I keep hitting tab, it travels down through the textboxes and when it reaches the end it goes on the next record... is there a way of keeping the taborder within the current record?

Dee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Hiya,

Just wondering can anyone help??

On my Access for if I keep hitting tab, it travels down through the textboxes and when it reaches the end it goes on the next record... is there a way of keeping the taborder within the current record?

Dee

if you go into design view, right click the blue bar at the top of the form, click properties, click the "other" tab, third option down is "cycle", change it to be "current page".
    Then you can tab away and when it hits the last text box it will just go back to the first one again on the same record.
    hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

Nice one tiptap!!

Advertisement