Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any of the high level freeps here ventured into the ettendeeps

Options
  • 20-02-2008 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

And if you have what you think of the place and the rewards ?
    I play creep so don't have the freep perspective.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Brought my freep in but didn't stay long! Prefer playing as a creep on the PvP side.

I know there are a lot of freeps in the moors these days so the rewards must be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yeah its got mad.

One good thing is the reintroduction of trolls and rangers on the US server so they can't be far off for the EU servers. That should cut down the stale mates which have developed and the camping of grams. Nothing breaks up freeps like two trolls charging in with reavers and an army of WL spamming heals :o)

afaik there is a patch on Thursday which fixes some creep bugs, savage claws for example. Hopefully the weavers will get some loving as well.

Advertisement