Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming Soon to ITV

Options
  • 19-02-2008 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Just saw a promo on ITV for Dexter - Coming Soon.

Gives me an excuse to watch season 1 again. Hooray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hopefully they don't cut it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭paulksnn

It would be great to see it turn up this side of the Atlantic.
    I don't think they'll have to cut it, I mean - you see them slicing open dead bodies on CSI. Once it's after the water shed, things should be okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

10.35 tomorrow night on ITV1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Cant wait. Ive told so many people about it, im dying to hear their thoughts after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

After missing it on FX again, it was worth the wait on ITV & watched it intensively & couldnt pause it with the sky+ as with other progs as it was in Other Ch's !

Well im totally impressed with it, his attention to detail on the show makes it unmissable. Julie Benz, wasnt she on Buffy years ago?

Cant wait for next week's ep.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

tuned in last night too, for some reason ITV are repeating the same episode next tuesday at 11.40!
    But i was impressed by last nights show, to be honest i have not re-searched the show at all yet, but im intrigued and am really interested in following this for a while and see where it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 constipatinator

gucci wrote: »
    tuned in last night too, for some reason ITV are repeating the same episode next tuesday at 11.40!
    But i was impressed by last nights show, to be honest i have not re-searched the show at all yet, but im intrigued and am really interested in following this for a while and see where it goes.
    You don't need to research it as it just gets even better from now. It really is a phenomenal program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Have ITV edited out all the swearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Have ITV edited out all the swearing?

i didn't actually notice if they did or not...it wasnt noticeably dubbed, is there alot of swearing? as i said its being repeated againg tues nite

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hagi1513

Saw a bit of it the other night and the swearing wasn't edited

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

is there alot of swearing?
    When you seek Doakes and Dexter together there is often nothing but swearing. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bond-007 wrote: »
    When you seek Doakes and Dexter together there is often nothing but swearing. :D
    That's right, motherfúcker!

Advertisement