Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kate Moss topshop

Options
  • 19-02-2008 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Will there be another range? I read online about KM spring/summer 08 but I think this source must've misread Kate Moross range instead cos there's nothing on the TS website

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I pressume so...every so often i wander in and they've new stuff from her.

dont really like it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

as far as i know there were only 2 collections altogether and maybe one at christmas, don't think the stores here stocked all the line though thats why new stuff seems to be appearing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

rip off!! so much of her stock went into the sale pile in my local store...people just didnt buy it, and there were plenty of 10s 12s left over....still didnt go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The next collection launches in the UK on march 10th a little bird tells me.

I thought all her stuff til now was a bit boring, though, and similar to the generic topshop look.

rip off!! so much of her stock went into the sale pile in my local store...people just didnt buy it, and there were plenty of 10s 12s left over....still didnt go

Yeah I actually noticed that during the sales there were sooooo much KM stuff not moving. In general I hate the sales but I was really surprised cos of the amount of girls who queued for the launch that night. Thankfully I wasn't one of them or I'd be kicking myself now :D

I'm still interested to see what CopyKate produces this time esp after all the "duplikate" criticism. I still love Kate though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Its not the best collection but there are some really nice bits so im definitely not putting it down. A lot of it went on sale in the grafton st store too but i was happy, i got a gorgeous silk dress down from €122 to €22!

Would like to see some better quality to their basics though, some of them look like they would go threadbare if washed even once!

OK so I've just seen the new collection, wow what a disaster I've seen better clothes in a charity shop :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Honestly these are AWFUL clothes that even Kate Moss can't carry off :confused: then again maybe the demographic they're marketing to are the 30+ bracket

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Stuck my head in the door of the shop after i saw her collection in Grazia..not too impressed again but nice to see more vibrantly coloured dresses..not that id fit into any of them or pay the price..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭Demonique

I've got four items from her range, three from the day it launched and one from a later collection.

TBH, I bought them because I LIKED them not because they were KM. If they were ugly I wouldn't have touched them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I hear the new collection isn't selling well at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I saw a nice dress in Grazia when i looked the other day, think it would be lovely for a christening that i have coming up. Going to try it on in Dundrum on Saturday - hope it works out! BTW im not buying it because its KM collection, just liked the shape and style of the dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

I've seen some items in this week's Heat, and from what I've seen, they look well.
    There's a white flower print dress I'm interested in, and a blazer. Also a fabulous glittery shrug, but I wouldn't be brave enough for it, hah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭missingyou

The kate moss spring/summer collection 08 has already been released on the topshop website! I saw some of it as well in the topshop fashion show and have fallen in love with a 50's inspired dress

Advertisement