Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for beauty (male wax) cheap in dublin

Options
  • 19-02-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi everybody,

I'm new in Dublin. I'm looking for a beauty to wax my back and shoulder, and also something cheap and serious.

I used to go in France (I'm french ;-)) in beauty there was doing this for 15€, so it was a good deal ;-)

So I wonder if it possible to find a beauty cheap, and where they will accept to wax my back and my shoulder in dublin?

Thanks for your anwser.
    Superfly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Um. I'm not sure about dublin but it costs about 12 euro to get my eyebrows waxed (in teh sticks) so I'd imagine back and shoulders will be a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭superfly35

Actually I did some research about that and the best price I found is 30€.
    So I wonder if it's possible to find something cheap, because I have to go every month, so If it's cheaper it's better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

There is one in Crumlin quite reasonable, I have the pamphlet in my car, I'll let you know later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Very unlikely you'd find somewhere cheap, women pay a fortune for waxing and hairdresser every month. If there was somewhere cheap we'd all be going there.

Advertisement