Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to City West Hotel?

Options
  • 19-02-2008 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

It's not the CITY WEST BUSINESS PK exit ramp? It's the ramp AFTER that one right? then up the road and on the right?
    Is that correct.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

Yep, if you're going towards Naas take the exit just past the Independent printing works rather than the one for the business park. Watch your speed as the exit is quite sharp. Go about 400m, hotel is on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

thats a great help Bill. I know where the printing works is so I shouldn't miss it. Can I get back on the N7 at this same point coming out of the hotel? ie: Can I head back to Dublin using that junction? On the maps it does not show an overpass or underpass for getting back on the N7 eastbound. thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

you'll have to take the road parallel to the Naas road that brings you back up to the citywest business park flyover to take you back to dublin. it runs behind the printing place.

when you come off the Naas road going to citywest, you will see that road on the left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Perfect. that answers my query 100% guys. Much appreciated.

:)

Advertisement