Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juicy Couture Tracksuit

Options
  • 19-02-2008 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi

I am dying for a juicy tracksuit and the BT or BT2 dont have the one I want (or much choice in fact) so i am thinking about buying it off the internet, the only thing is I am not sure of what size to get.

I am an 8 on bottom and 6 on top, should I go for S top and bottom?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Try on some of the ones in BT and then u'll know what size fits you and you can get the one you want on the net then once you know your size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

good idea, great a trip to dundrum so...

any one know if juicy couture ship to ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Try E-Bay bound to find some on that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

No, they don't ship to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

no they don't but neimun marcus do and i think they stock some juicy and they have small shipping fee i think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭cas_k

A word of warning... I bought a Juicy Couture tracksuit from ebay about 2 years back. They took the money and never sent me the tracksuit... then I had to take them to ebay court to get my money back. I think the tracksuit was about 70 euro.. ebay court cost 30 euro so it was all a bit of a waste.

But gawd damn... they sure do look good. Best of luck x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

aliqueenb wrote: »
    no they don't but neimun marcus do and i think they stock some juicy and they have small shipping fee i think!

do you get hit for the VAT??

Yea do you get hit for VAT on small amount of goods...

That website does not have the tracksuit I want, its the very same as the juicy couture website, they have the tracksuit in pink but I want it in white...

Has anyone got a juciy tracksuit? this may sound like a stupid q but are they good material and hold well, there is nothing worse that a nice fitting tracksuit that has lost its shape, I am only asking as I ordered some abercrombie a few years ago and the quality was crap...

Advertisement