Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Lost theory.....

Options
  • 19-02-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Have a look over at this blog.

http://mirrormattermoon.blogspot.com/

Pretty heavy stuff but also pretty revealing.
    For me it explains alot of what is going on as well as the fact that he has too much time on his hands!:p

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

smiddyboy wrote: »
    Have a look over at this blog.

http://mirrormattermoon.blogspot.com/

Pretty heavy stuff but also pretty revealing.
    For me it explains alot of what is going on as well as the fact that he has too much time on his hands!:p

Its an interesting theory alright but that guy has wayyy to much time on his hands and must have been taking notes for weeks to put all that together. Its a bit OTT on the science stuff though, id like to know how they would explain all that in an episode of the show without people saying wtf!?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭smiddyboy

Axwell wrote: »
    Its an interesting theory alright but that guy has wayyy to much time on his hands and must have been taking notes for weeks to put all that together. Its a bit OTT on the science stuff though, id like to know how they would explain all that in an episode of the show without people saying wtf!?

I Know what you mean. I can just imagine thousands of American heads explode if they said the losties were trapped on an invisible moon orbiting the inside of the earth - in another dimension! The End:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Mr.S wrote: »

i really dont think its as complicated as people would think.

QFT.

If it was some kind of ridiculous explenation everybody would be so unsatisfied. It'll be something simple that some people have considered already, i.e. Hell or Purgatory

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

... it was all a dream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

A bobby in the shower job!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭smiddyboy

JLemmon wrote: »
    A bobby in the shower job!
    You're thinking of Prison Break!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

That link is possibly the greatest thing I have ever read in my life. Awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

being a professor in theoretical quantum physics and astrophysics i can assure that this is a load of ****e.

it's mixing about 4 theories, 2 of which contradict each other.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

loon wrote: »
    being a professor in theoretical quantum physics and astrophysics i can assure that this is a load of ****e.

Yet it still proves the theory that this guy has way too much time on his hands.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yet it still proves the theory that this guy has way too much time on his hands.

I would say its safe to say that isnt a thoery but is more so a fact! :D

• Advertisement

well lost wasn't written by professors. It was written by lay men and it's an intriguing theroy- albeit flawed so you say.

loon wrote: »

Care to elaboate on these for us in lay mans terms? Id be interested to hear am educated view on them and also if you watch the show maybe your own theory on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

SetantaL wrote: »
    well lost wasn't written by professors. It was written by lay men and it's an intriguing theroy- albeit flawed so you say.
    Very true - the final explanations for what's happening on the island will be largely comprehensible to a mainstream audience so it won't have to be scientifically accurate, just entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

ok, i am 10% into that link....does he think there on a bloody moon??????

ok, i am 10% into that link....does he think there on a bloody moon??????

No- It's about Jaffa Cakes- keep reading :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Robin1982

The true crazies are the people who believe the show will end up answering any of these questions. Can anyone say "Magic Turtle"....?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Axwell wrote: »
    Care to elaboate on these for us in lay mans terms? Id be interested to hear am educated view on them and also if you watch the show maybe your own theory on it.

Me too...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

SetantaL wrote: »
    No- It's about Jaffa Cakes- keep reading :rolleyes:

funny man:p

mirror matter is not what the author suggests it is... it has two classifications:

1. antimatter
    2. non-baryonic dark matter

mirror matter refers to matter which is the same, yet mirrored, eg. negatively charged protons and positively charged electrons.

...it does not refer to an island on a moon orbitting the inside of the earth... or whatever other bollocks he was on about.

i have always maintained that they are in purgatory... but as seen from the greek/roman/norse myths... ie accessible by mortals.

unfortunately, my original posts on here have been deleted, but i had a theory in season one which was about ancient egypt and polar energetics (which appeared in season 2+).

the writers have already said that most of the backstory is coincidence and that the numbers mean nothing.

they have also stressed that ALL the losties are not dead... with the dead coming back to life being an ongoing theme.

personally though, i think that lost is never going to reveal what happened as it is only going to be about the losties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 concobhar

http://www.timelooptheory.com/the_timeline.htm

this one is interesting too .. slightly easier read too.

Advertisement