Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Implants

Options
  • 19-02-2008 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

How much would it be to get a single dental implant over here? I'm considering going to Budapest, but I want to look at options close to home first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Lorrs33 wrote: »
    How much would it be to get a single dental implant over here? I'm considering going to Budapest, but I want to look at options close to home first.
    I have two.

Cost each was €1,250 for the implant (Dental Surgeon) and €1,250 for the tooth (Dentist). Total was about €2.5K per tooth.

NI might be a cheaper option for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,339 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Given what I went through getting mine, I sure as hell wouldnt like to be in a foreign country if something went wrong.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

If cost is a real issue, i'd recommend going up north. At least it isn't too bad a journey should something go wrong.

Advertisement