Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sooooooo.... i got bored and made a Video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Hehe i enjoyed it, although id stick to only arena imo unless you got some sick skill kills in a BG. like taking on 2-3 peeps on your tod.

Also the music was well suited for the vid, The rated R super Tauren :P

I also love your UI, can you tell me which character frames your using and is that scrolling combat text? doesnt look like mine ;(

I presume its frapsed on widescreen ?

Id like to make a movie myself, does fraps need to be compressed much? did it take long to make ?

Anyway nice one! keep em coming :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

nix wrote: »
    Hehe i enjoyed it, although id stick to only arena imo unless you got some sick skill kills in a BG. like taking on 2-3 peeps on your tod.

Also the music was well suited for the vid, The rated R super Tauren :P

I also love your UI, can you tell me which character frames your using and is that scrolling combat text? doesnt look like mine ;(

I presume its frapsed on widescreen ?

Id like to make a movie myself, does fraps need to be compressed much? did it take long to make ?

Anyway nice one! keep em coming :D

aye cheers

It was my first vid so tried to show a lil of everything, i think the naked pvp compensated enough for me fighting 3-4 peeps :D

i use X-perl Classic frames, yes fraps took a fair bit of compressing and also used a Divx converter, Started around 60 gigs with all the footage. Ended up at 147 Mb's :D

Its Just Standard Scrolling Combat text, with the font and frames changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

nice vid man, again i like the UI and good choice on music :)

Advertisement