Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facials

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Hi!

My mother in law's birthday is coming up in the next couple of weeks and I'm thinking of getting her a facial or some sort of treatment for her birthday. She always says how she's going to have one done but never does cos something comes up.

She's such a wonderful kind person that I know she'd love some pampering especially cos she spends her whole time running around after everyone else.

Can anyone recommend a really good salon in the Malahide or Swords area? I usually go to places that are in the city centre but she's rarely in town so Swords or Malahide or even Portmarnock would be more convenient.

Thanks a mil!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Pure Escape in Applewood Village Swords, that is where I go lovely spot. Check out their Website http://www.pureescape.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

hey there,

im also looking for something like this for my mother for mothers day :)

but it needs to be in the city centre. i found buff day spa in Dublin city centre. Has anyone ever been? They have a spa package for €99 which includes an indian head massage and a facial.

sounds good?

Advertisement