Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunar eclipses.

Options
  • 18-02-2008 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_February_2008_lunar_eclipse

A total lunar eclipse will take place on Thursday, February 21, 2008 (and Wednesday evening, February 20), the first of two lunar eclipses in 2008, and the only total eclipse. The next total lunar eclipse will not occur until December 21, 2010.

How do if they do at all do such events effect you and how you work ?
    What do lunar eclipses mean to you ?
    How do you work with them ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

I really like total lunar eclipses...
    To me they often feel like something of a day off! A spiritual bank holiday ;)
    It's a time for me and deep inward reflection and a time when no one matters but me and what's inside me. Time to enjoy my shadows and what lights me up in the darkness!
    Of course there is that moment when it seems like madness is about to engulf the civilian population!!! And that can be lots of fun to watch or a headache waiting to happen... But for the most part I look forward to them and enjoy them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Full Moons are a turn on. Not sure about an eclipse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭thebookofbob

If last night's eclipse was anything to go by for me it was a period of confusion of not being able to keep a line of thought straight or focussed, followed by a feeling of panic/anxiety and then complete calmness & absolute focus. Amazingly after waking up in the middle of the night I'm not that tired this morning.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Connection interrupted!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I was doing work that night. Very deep introversion and intense dreams.

• Advertisement
Advertisement