Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harmony Remote on sale at Ibood

Options
  • 18-02-2008 11:07am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

www.ibood.com

the harmony remote control is on their one a day sale, I have the model down and it's very good. could save a few bob but it's today only

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

€90 for the 885 is a great price. If I hadn't bought the 785 recently I'd get one myself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Cheers Stoner, I'd been keeping an eye out for one of these and that's a fantastic price

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Spotted it in the daily email.

Pity only last week, I went and bought a Harmony 555 (which I still have to configure right!), the 885 at that price is fantastic value, even including delivery.

Nice colour screen on the 885, and it's priced at £169stg on Logitech's own site!
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/remotes/universal_remotes/devices/372&cl=gb,en

Advertisement