Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF Guild

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:49am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi people i was in a few guilds on different realms but all have gone their seperate ways.
    Im struggling to find any replacements that are not run by 12 year olds.
    Im not fussed on which char on which realm ,all i want is a half decent maturish guild to bring my wow sessions back to the fun level it used to be.

Balnazzar - 70 undead rogue,43 orc warrior
    Kilrogg - 70 night elf hunter, 70 human mage, a few in their 20s
    Agrammar - 64 undead priest,33 tauren warrior,47 BE warlock

None are greatly geared up tbh,a few runs in kara but mostly been doing 5 mans.
    If anyone is looking for members on any of these realms feel free to let me know :)
    Playing solo all the time is just boring for me now after so long with the game.
    I still love instances however but it takes ages to find pugs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

we set up shop on terenas recently if your interested cully, also anyone else i guess.

we have about a core of 8-10 who all re-rolled or started from scratch about a month or 2 ago and already a small posse in outlands with everyone else in the 30-50 range atm.

It's just a fun thing tho, but everyone is enjoying it so far and we have been more active recently since we have been anytime since bfv.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Cheers karma,what side are you guys?
    I might transfer or reroll.

horde side cully

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

horde side on terenas? Interesting, I've a HJ/BT paladin there that my guild recently folded at Christmas. Been looking for something to do ;)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gimme a shout if you need a tankadin (Lakirby - T4/badge/SSC-TK geared) or shadow priest (Lakeisha - new 70, dungeon blues and 1/3 Frozen Shadoweave) on Kilrogg for anything :)

• Advertisement

more than welcome guys, give me a shout ingame np, I have a 70 undead mage, and a 62 undead priest which I am playing the most atm, name is Badvoc.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Beating our heads against Vashj on Emeriss (PvP) if you're eligible and interested Cully, since the three senior officers are Irish we generally can squeeze another one in. Fairly regular Friday night Kara zergs and the majority of the guild are happy to pass on gearing up an alt for a main that needs it (no main > alt rule but we do have a 'don't be a twat' guideline :P ). Anyhow, let me know if it interests you and I can run it past our GM to find out if it's cool :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks a lot guys,im not sure what im going to do yet.

Advertisement