Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone up from some creep play tonight?

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone fancy a trip to the ettenmoors tonight?
    I'm currently leveling up a new creep so if you are about send a tell to bosshog (failing that try graymane). Should be on from about 8:15 onwards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

5aside tonight so unlikely to be on for any length of time.

How is monsterplay going since the update btw? I havn't had a chance to log in on Mistiq since...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Lister1 wrote: »
    How is monsterplay going since the update btw?
    Not quite as bad as everyone had feared. Its mostly zerg's now, very little small groups going on the creep side. Lots of keep flipping, so lots of DP going around.

Havent played my warg much, there's not a lot extra for me in rank 6, though once I get my WL up to R3 I'll be going back to him.

The rank2 corruptions look interesting only started playing with them so that means a good bit of time in the deeps. The new potions are a bit of a waste from what I can see, shared CP (wtf) + short immunities = not worth the effort.

The next book will the make or break one since creeps are looking for some loving and the newer mmorpgs (open betas) with pvp are on horizon.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Sounds good so. Beats the yoyo battles on the TA bridge anyway.

I'm not sure how much monster play features we can expect in the next book given that they gave the new area this time. I would think that they have pretty much revisited the skills available to freep players so might throw a few extra ones at creeps. My champion has three toolbars full of skills available to him, + 2 toolbars of items usage/pots) whereas my creep fits all all his stuff on one toolbar!

Have you played any of the betas? Any of them look promising?

Advertisement