Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free sky plus box

Options
  • 17-02-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

has anyone herd of this offer. if you are a sky customer u could of been sent a code allowing you to join a friend and let them get a sky+ box for free plus you get one for free too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭CRAIG07

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055236825&highlight=sky here is a link of what i am talking about.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yup I have 2 vouchers here! I have to get new customers to give them to.

when did you receive the vouchers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

I got mine in the post at the end of last week

when is this offer ending i cant go with it till after march because i wont be with chorus for a year till then and if i end my sub now i will have to pay penilitys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dowlinj

Yeah, a friend of mine was telling me about this the other day. He said he saw it in the Sky magazine. I'm going to be getting Sky+ in and he said all I had to do to get the free Sky+ box was ring Sky and give them his account details under the "introduce a friend" offer. I did this but they said I needed a reference number and that all Sky customers, who have NOT introduced a friend would be getting this number in the post in the coming days. Think the introducer can get €75 in credit to their SKY account for doing the introducing...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pahadia

dowlinj wrote: »
    Think the introducer can get €75 in credit to their SKY account for doing the introducing...:D

Not €75 but free Sky+ box. I got vouchers in my mail today :p . If anybody interested please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

I have one of those introduce a friend vouchers as well. If anybody interested let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dowlinj

How long is the offer valid for?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Until 31st March 2008

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 beslowboy

My friend is with Sky and received the offer this week in the post but no vouchers. We've tried to avail of the offer but have been given the runaround by Sky for the last 2 days. Has anyone recieved vouchers but doesn't intend using them, or already has a Sky+ box? We'd both like to get Sky+, despite the trouble we've had this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭pbarr

beslowboy wrote: »
    My friend is with Sky and received the offer this week in the post but no vouchers. We've tried to avail of the offer but have been given the runaround by Sky for the last 2 days. Has anyone recieved vouchers but doesn't intend using them, or already has a Sky+ box? We'd both like to get Sky+, despite the trouble we've had this week.

I have a voucher that you can have if you want it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ARory32

I also have vouchers, anyone joining Sky want to share a couple of free Sky+ boxes, PM me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭All in all

Hi all, does anyone know if sky have any special offers on getting cheap free sky + box currently - apologies if this should be in sticky.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

All in all wrote: »
    Hi all, does anyone know if sky have any special offers on getting cheap free sky + box currently - apologies if this should be in sticky.
    I quick look or search would have brought you to this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055309099

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leonmack

Ihave a voucher for anyone joining sky that would like to get a free sky plus box if interested e-mail me noelmckeogh@yahoo.co.uk :o

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

It would be better to Request people to send you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fran426ft

I recently moved into a house where one of the previous occupants had a sky subscription and some of these promotional vouchers were send to them at my address this week.

I don't know the previous resident but I now have the vouchers. If I wanted to try and claim a free sky plus (or half price sky HD box) as a new coustomer do I just need the promotional code on the voucher or would I have to give the details of the person that refered me too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭channelsurfer

on a related note Tony or watty anyone would you know how rigid sky are when checking new customers addresses. I stopped subscribing to sky in march but my mother wants to subscribe as a new customer now to get the sky+ box. Only thing is its the same adrress as I used.can they refuse the subscription as the credit card used will be in my name as she dosent have a bank account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

I have a voucher if anyone wants to pm me to get free sky+ new customers only though.
    Siobhan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Got voucher in post today so if anyone wants one please PM me. Again new customers only.
    Wayne

Advertisement