Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I Eligible For Dole?

Options
  • 17-02-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all. Im an external repeat student in NUIG at the moment. I was workin in Dunnes for 5 months up until last november. I was emergency taxed the whole time i was there and got it all back before i left and hav been living on that since. Im currently living at home but tryin to find a job and place to live. Im running outta cash and am wondering if I can apply for the dole to keep me going til i get a job. Does anyone know if im eligible for it and what documents i need to bring with me? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Are you in Full time Education? if yes then no you wont be Eligible.
    If you are in part-time education you might be entitled to it if you can prove your looking for full-time work.
    It also depends on contributions,where you working for over 39 weeks if 2006?if not you will be means tested on your parents income if you are under 25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 duckles

No im not in full time education. Think i was only workin for bout 20 weeks. thanks a million for ur help

Advertisement