Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens Fashion.....New Styles?

Options
  • 16-02-2008 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Have a family get together tonight so went into town to get something new to wear but there aint anything new around at all. All the clothes out I have already and nothing out there appealed to me.

So I am just looking to you guys who are in the know:) what are the new styles for young men surely shirts and cardigans/waistcoats have had their day. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Prada was pushing mens leggings during their Fall/Winter 2007 show so if youre feeling brave.....

013007_marni2.jpg

Although i doubt it'll catch on. Trousers that end just short of your ankle were big in London last summer and i have it on a good source that theyre comng into gap this year.

Advertisement