Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your known class buffs in this post

Options
  • 16-02-2008 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

I am a paladin, and so far us holy paladins are getting a new holy shock , its basically an upgraded version taht will heal for alot more than what it does now, Also the holy arena sets bonus will now be changed from the minus 10 seconds from HOJ ( hammer of justice) to + 30% healing on holy shock, this is very nice in my opinion as a measly 10 secs off Hoj doesnt matter unless you spec 3 points in the talent( which i havent) , but basically its making us more of a mobile healer some thing we are lacking at the moment with no HOJS* (heal over times) and no real instant heals, so thats very nice. I would like some mp5 on the arena armour though which is very lacking for holy palas especcialy if we need to heal in PVE as we are supposed to be a class with most mana efficeny.

FOr ret palas the arena gear now features RESILIENCE :D at the cost of +Crit. a bit so so but at least blizz thought of them, ( i may just respec ret now am holy atm).

Not sure about prot atm nothing has been announced for them but i hope more changes are implemented especcialy for RET which is the most broken class in the game :(. POST other known class changes in here and sorry for the long post.

EDIT- sorry about the post name i meant in patch 2.4

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nothing for prot right now, but we got massive stam buffs in 2.3 so I wasn't expecting much from 2.4.

Advertisement