Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Chihuahuas

Options
  • 16-02-2008 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

A lady in England I know had two longhaired chi bitches stolen a few days ago.There's reason to believe the pair are headed for Ireland.The lady is absolutely hysterical with grief and to make it worse one of the bitches was due to whelp the day after her gate was forced and the dogs stolen.
    If anyone sees an ad for longhaired chi pups in about 6wks time(they'd be unregistered so might be going cheap)PLEASE let me know asap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

what colour are they? i check the ad sites most days because I love looking at the photos of the puppies. i will keep an eye for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

I will keep a look out,i bet a minority group have them that travel back and forward from england to ireland..May the thieves rot in hell .I pray the lady gets her dogs back .

• Registered Users Posts: 10 will316

hi i my boxer was stolen last saturday form galway city she red & white 8 mot's old with scar on her
    right back leg u can miss it if ant 1 see her could u lite me no pls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭lurchin along

So sorry to hear about your boxer.Have you contacted the dog wardens and any rescue centers?It's worth putting her details on the 'irish animals lost and found website too.'Last Hope' have a lost and found site too.It's worth trying ALL dog pounds and rescues,not just the ones near you.Pets Ireland site has a list of them i think.Irish Animals site does too I think plus instructions on what to do when you lose a pet.PS.The chi's are still missing,both are fawn but one has a black/grey 'mask'

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Get as much publicity as you can thieves hate publicity ,radio newspapers web sites i pray you get your boxer back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 will316

i have don all dis no good no 1 has sen any thing

Advertisement