Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3g etc etc

Options
  • 16-02-2008 5:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

wow on o2/3g/vodafone.

So a death in the family means I'll be heading home to stay for a while to give a general helping hand, I'm just wondering what the above are like for wow in general. It's out the sticks about 10k away from the town centre, however i get a healthy mobile reception!

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Wow is more then playable on a 3G modem, but you will want to check out with the above companys as to what the signal in your area is like. If you bet below 3G which is a gprs signal it is kinda unplayable ( Ping spikes ), unless you want to spend your day in the AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

My mate plays wow on a g3 card, and like anit says u best check out reception in your area.Caus my mates reception is crap! Literally if he goes near a city he d/c right away when using a 3g card. He has to ask me to log in as him, get stuff in AH then run out of the city so he can log back in, hehe!

Advertisement