Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Tropez Aero Bronze

Options
  • 16-02-2008 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

My nerves are gone with this product - my lungs are full of tan, my throat is stinging and my bathroom floor is ruined :mad:

Has anyone else tried this product - it's the aerosol can of St. Tropez. It stopped working properly and started spitting out blobs of tan onto me. Don't know what I'll look like in the morning..

On a positive note, it seems to have dried in very fast.

It will be back to the lotion from now on..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

The colour came out good on my face, neck, chest and arms (important bits). It is really patchy on my legs cos that's where I was doing when the spray started to play up on me - thankfully I've no need to wear a dress or skirt. My hands aren't great.

Lotion all the way..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I bought a spray before. I ended up spraying it onto my hands (I had gloves on), then using my hands to apply it. Might as well have bought lotion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

Pythia wrote: »
    I bought a spray before. I ended up spraying it onto my hands (I had gloves on), then using my hands to apply it. Might as well have bought lotion!

snap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I've used that aerosol before, the only think that annoyed me about it was the fact that I coudn't really see where I was spraying it. I ended up going over the same place over and over and wasting loads of the product!!

Advertisement