Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 37" tv?

Options
  • 15-02-2008 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Can you recommend one for me? I've a budget of approx 1000 euro. I will be using it for sd tv, some xbox and dvd's. I dont know whether to go plasma or lcd. The samsung le37 range looks ok. Any opinions?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

got a nice samsung 37" recently for bout 800 euros.. lcd seems to be the way forward, theres a game mode for consoles as an option which works perfect with my ps3.

the picture is outstanding and the sound is pretty good too, id highly recommend it... for an extra 280 you can get a samsung ht system as well which is a bit difficult to get to grips with but is ideally suited to the tv. the sound off it is worth the initial hardship of setting it up etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jmcgold

I have the Panasonic TH-37PV70 and am very happy with it. Picture quality is excellent and it handles motion well. It is very good with SD sources as well as HD. You can get this model now for around the 1000 euro mark from alliance electric or mitchells tv. Or online you can get it on play.com or technikdirekt.de.

Advertisement