Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy playdates/meetups in Limerick

Options
  • 15-02-2008 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm sure of you know that I had a german shepherd in quarantine here in Ireland for 6 months, well he is out now and currently living with me in Limerick. He gets all his walks and is doing great but he misses his doggy friends he had over in Turkey. I know a couple of nice people with dogs but they are not in the Limerick area and as we will be here until May (uni over) so I was wondering if anyone knows of meetups or playdates going on in the Limerick area? Failing that would anyone like to start up a meetup, maybe once or twice a week, to let dogs meet up and play together? All breeds and sizes would be more than welcome :)

Comments

Advertisement