Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless setup

Options
  • 14-02-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

I not sure is it a right tread , but still-I have a wireless Belkin G router , connection is password protected and i forgot it..... so i cant connect my laptop.....Is the a way to rest password ?
    Or to delete a old and create a new setup?

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Theres a little reset button on the router, pressing it should reset it to default factory settings which are password free afaik. You will have to reconfigure it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Theres a little reset button on the router, pressing it should reset it to default factory settings which are password free afaik. You will have to reconfigure it though.

Thanks , got sorted....

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

you would have found the answer by searching the forum. there's been a ton of these questions answered numerous times. maybe a mod should sticky a post on obtaining your passkey.

Advertisement