Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help pls

Options
  • 13-02-2008 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

while in poland in the summer i bought a blaupunkt sat nav travel pilot lucca 3.3 europe in on the sat nav its self and the i got R.O.I and the U.K on an SD card all was working great until about a week ago turned it on and the SD card is blank, went every where ie the likes of halfords but no one can seem to help where can i go to get a new map of ireland or get a map put on the device............. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,335 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You must have been desperate if you went to Halfords!

If the SD card has a Blaupunkt label then your best bet is to contact Blaupunkt directly, say that you accidently scrubbed it (your teenage daughter borrowed it for her digital camera would be a plausible story) and ask them if they'll replace it which they probably will for a small fee. You're in the same boat as someone who has a damaged PS3 DVD - as long as you can prove that you bought an original (i.e. not a bootleg) copy they'll normally replace it.

Not sure if these numbers work from Ireland, even if you select Ireland as your country on the Blaupunkt web site it still brings you to the UK customer service page....

http://www.blaupunkt.com/ie/infoservices_5.asp

Advertisement