Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

headaches

Options
  • 13-02-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭

Hi have benn off smokes 8 weeks now without patches :pbut am getting headaches like a feeling my head will burst, only get this in evenings for a couple of hours , then it goes, am fine in mornings anyone else get these,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm afraid we can't give any medical advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

grand, was wondering if other people got them too, if they dont theres something wrong with me , and i will go to a doc, thanks for your advice:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭seedot

duckysauce wrote: »
    grand, was wondering if other people got them too, if they dont theres something wrong with me , and i will go to a doc, thanks for your advice:o

Hi

I'm about the same time off as you (New Years day) and have been getting really bad headaches for the last week or so. Also been suffering from sinuses / blocked nose and sneezing a lot.

But as Terry says, probably best not to get medical advice off random interweb people so don't let my brain tumour out you off sorting your own out :D

Advertisement