Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book 12 - Standalone Patch

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Book 12 goes live tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

As usual, the autopatcher in the game launcher doesn't work for me. I really wish I oculd figure out why :(

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Hehe, autopatcher works for me but I've never got the pre loaded patch to apply correctly. Install it and all but the game still wants to try to download the patch anway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's like a vicious circle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

I only got to have a quick peek before I headed out to work for the night. Hope I have a bit of energy to check it out more this morning. I was a bit disappointed that you can only change your clothes appearance at level 20.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Still undecided on the patch (I play creep only these days so no idea about the freep end), the delving is proving interesting. Lots more flipping of keeps, although there have been some freeps camping the creep entrance to devling.

The inf changes to raids is pretty good, lots of inf coming that way so lower level creeps should get up to r3 easy enough. The new potions are a bit of a waste though as are some of the new skills. High requirements for very little reward ie. 15 second stun immunity makes them not really worth getting (kind of like pots).

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Checked out the Freep side yesterday. Some nice changes to my champion who was feeling a little bit surplus to the kins requirements. Hopefully they will appreciate him a bit more now with the new changes.

Hope to get a chance to check out the creep side for a bit tonite but would be before eight as heading out...

Advertisement