Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P60 for 10 months

Options
  • 13-02-2008 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there are any regulations for those who had two employers last year? I resigned in October last year and started to work for new employer. I got my P60 from new employer a couple days ago, but when I contacted my previous employer and requested P60 from them - the answer was "no P60 for those not employed with company on 31/12". Thus I have no P60 10 months in 2007.
    Any idea how to solve this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 scitilop

Did you receive a P45 from your previous employer and give this to your new employer? If so, you p60 is likely to list "earnings from previous employment". If you didn't give your P45 to your new employer, this will count as your p60 for the initial 10 months of last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 minced_alive

Yes, I did receive P45 from my previous employer and gave it to my new employer... Checked my P60 now and earnings for first 10 months aren't listed there.
    Thanks.
    scitilop wrote: »
    Did you receive a P45 from your previous employer and give this to your new employer? If so, you p60 is likely to list "earnings from previous employment". If you didn't give your P45 to your new employer, this will count as your p60 for the initial 10 months of last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Ring the PAYE Helpline on 1890 333 425 and ask for your pay and tax details for 2007. They'll send you a Balancing statement if you request one.

Advertisement