Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tight Jeans...

Options
  • 12-02-2008 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

a question for mainly the ladies...

Do you prefer guys to wear loose fit jeans or tighter fitted ones??

It was a trend for quite a while for guys to wear much looser fitting jeans so I'm wondering what you think...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Theyre all gonna say loose but obviously tighter is whats more stylish at the moment. Just be comfortable in yourself when you wear either, if you aren't then I'm sure that's the least attractive thing

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You even see the legs on some of the men who wear skinny jeans:eek: Talk about sticks.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I gotta say tight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭fobs

Wear what suits your body type. Tight jeans look good on some men and looser on others. THe same applies to women go with your shape rather than the current trend!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I go loose fit.

Ive a fine ol arse (so they say ;) ) but horrible legs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It depends on your shape but I must say I don't like coloured skinny jeans on men at all. It makes them look trend-whorish imho!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

bret69 wrote: »
    a question for mainly the ladies...

Do you prefer guys to wear loose fit jeans or tighter fitted ones??

It was a trend for quite a while for guys to wear much looser fitting jeans so I'm wondering what you think...

Skinny jeans on guys looks stupid hideous and emo. No, never.

Wear looser jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

So no skinny jeans anyway!

What about with normal style jeans...l

loose jeans low slung on the waist or a tighter fit that isn't half way down your ass?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

bluewolf wrote: »
    Skinny jeans on guys looks stupid hideous and emo. No, never.

Wear looser jeans.

Yep. They couldn't be the comfortable either :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

Depends on the guy's shape & personal style, mostly I think tight jeans look emo or unflattering :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Loose

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Nobody wears loose jeans anymore. You'd be better off with a flourescent fannybag and an I shot jr t-shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Im in between on this one!

I wear slim-fit bootcuts!

Not lose/baggy, but not tight

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

boot cut/worker jeans/ those ones that hug your arse but are loose around your legs

if you wear skinny jeans it looks like you share clothes with your girlfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

tight jeans??! i was in japan last year and laughed at the japanese men wearing them a few months later i see loads of men wearing them in ireland :eek:...seriously i have yet to meet a man able to pull off that look! makes fellas look ridiculous imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I sometimes wear tight jeans, but they're not skinny jeans.
    Makes me arse look nicely formed :P and they're not so tight on the legs, but ya get the picture.

Can't stand skinny jeans, don't know whats up with them even though my best mate wears them.

Advertisement