Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CrossCountryBroadband - Issues

Options
  • 12-02-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Is anyone on these boards currently signed up to the broadband service 'CrossCountryBroadband' or have had any previous dealings with them ?

Well I'm an existing customer of the broadband service, and would really like some opinons from other CrossCountryBroadband customers? How do you find the service?

I find there customer service absolutely non-existent, I've been constantly ringing the CS number for weeks upon end, and nobody ever responds!

It comes accross as a One-Man-Job, with no customer service what so ever!! So frustrating!! Has anyone else had problems with CrossCountryBroadband?

Does anyone have their new Two-Way system installed?

My previously installed One-Way system stopped working all of a sudden last year, and then I was charged a fee for an engineer to come out to my home and install their new hardware package. Apparently their new system the 'Two-Way system' had to be installed as the older One-Way system would not work in our area anymore (sounds a bit odd!).

But now I'm not even sure if it is in fact a 'Two-Way system' that was installed , as the broadband is still using my phone line.

Does anyone have any knowledge of the CrossCountryBroadband Two-Way system?

This broadband service is really starting to frustrate me lately!!! Even worse when you can't even get a response from customer service!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

You'll probably get a better response in your duplicate post in the BB forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement