Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get an aran jumper??

Options
  • 11-02-2008 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi All,

I know they sell Aran jumpers in those Irish touristy shops in town but does anyone know where I'd be able to get one around the southside (of Dublin)? I live in Blackrock... Any help appreciated...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Maybe they deliver? Clicky

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Isn't there a shop by the Ha'Penny Bridge that sells these?

Also there's the one below:
    http://www.blarney.com/dublinshop.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Thanks both, only thing is I need it for Valentines Day and won't have a chance to head into town this week so anywhere on the south side would be ideal - not sure if there is anywhere though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 murphy1313

jmcwobbles wrote: »
    Hi All,

I know they sell Aran jumpers in those Irish touristy shops in town but does anyone know where I'd be able to get one around the southside (of Dublin)? I live in Blackrock... Any help appreciated...

I know a lady in Wexford but you have to give her at least two months notice, but see does beautiful aran jumpers. Here is her email address if it would help. annesarans@hotmail.com.
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

aran islands...co.mayo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

11.2.08 :rolleyes:

Advertisement