Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

air rifle field target shooting

Options
  • 10-02-2008 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Does anyone know if they are any clubs that host this type of compitition or even if anyone is interested in this type of shooting.I have an interest in this sport but cant find any info about it in Ireland. But it does seem to be a big sport in England.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Ger_dude wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they are any clubs that host this type of compitition or even if anyone is interested in this type of shooting.I have an interest in this sport but cant find any info about it in Ireland. But it does seem to be a big sport in England.:confused:

No need do ask more than once;)
    Have a look at the wiki

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭seamusgi4szw

There is a good air field target club based in Newry/Loughgall area, perhaps this is too far for you, if not pm me and I will give you a contact phone no'.
    This club is into ft in a very serious way with some world class shooters involved, probably the best ft club in Ireland.
    Cheers
    Seamie

Advertisement