Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber Ducky purple dress.

Options
  • 09-02-2008 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I'm on a mission to find this dress:

DSC_0329.JPG
    DSC_0323.JPG

http://tikiboutique.3dcartstores.com/Elegant-Ruched-Dress-_p_33-679.html

I saw it and tried it on in Fran and Jane for the lovely price of around €400 :eek:
    It's for my debs and thats just a bit out of my budget, especially considering i'm able to get it for $108 (€75) online. The problem is, i've only been able to track down the dress in a size large and i need it in a small.

I'm really desperate to try track it down, but i'm running out of places to look. I've done all the ebay searches and google searches but to no avail :(

Any one have any ideas? I'm pretty stuck.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Just buy the large and spend a little extra on having it altered to fit your exact measurements! So worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I keep getting "This product is not available"

But if you really love it, it will be so worth buyng it and getting it altered. Especially when compared to €400 over here :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Print off the picture and show it to any tailor before buying it. I can't open the link for some reason, but I know some dresses can't be altered. But if it can, buy the large and get it altered. Way cheaper than forking out €400.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Our friend from the vanity bar has resurrected this old thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement