Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Field target shooting {air}

Options
  • 09-02-2008 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hello
    I would be grateful if anyone can help me Iam interested in Field target shooting (air gun) But Cant find any clubs that list this type of shooting. Iam in the Carlow, Killkenny area so if any one can help me I would be grateful. Or has any one heard of anyone thinking of starting a club for this sport.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I lived in London in the late eighties early nineties. I done a bit of this type of shooting. It was a newish sport at the time. I would be interested in having a go again. It was great as you didn't need an FAC to buy or own a 12FTLBS rifle. What an enlightened approach to shooting really. I had a BSA Superstar, I think thats what it was called. It had a lever under the barrel for cocking it. I was a very accurate rifle using eley wasp or bisley magnum pellets. It was a .177 cal rifle. I loved it. I had a 4x32 scope, which was standard at that time. It has changed a lot since then with PCP's and high power scope and parrelax adjustment..........

Oh I feel old now :(

Advertisement