Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a kitchen fitter....

Options
  • 08-02-2008 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi all you wood loving people. Just bought a kitchen in B&Q. Wasnt planning on it, but the sale they were having was too good to pass by. And considering how quickly kitchens come in and out of fashion the wife will want a new one in a few years anyway.......

Anyone got any feedback on B&Q kitchens?

I will assemble and fit all base units myself but will look for someone to fit the assembled wall units and fit the solid oak counter tops.... anyone got any recommendations or could offer their services.... in the blanchardstown area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

The B&Q kitchens are the most horrible kitchens in the world to fit.. They are cheap for a good reason... All the parts are dirt and they never have all the kitchen in stock, don't supply you with false gables etc. etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Scratchface

Hi Dibs,
    I fit kitchens for a living at the moment and work for Cash&Carry and Kitchenworld and could give you a dig out if you like. I dont live too far from blanch either. Never come across a B&Q kitchen before though !

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Great news Scratchface. The kitchen will be delivered flatpacked on the 10th of March. I'm sure it will take me a couple of days to assemble the units so if i could hire in your services for a day over a weekend that would be great. If you could get some contact details to me then we take it from there. Thanks again.

Advertisement