Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The global warming issue is being hijacked by world powers to implement fascism

Options
  • 07-02-2008 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Invoking September 11 has officially been succeeded by a new mantra and an excuse for the global powers to be to unleash a fresh tyranny no matter how offensive and damaging to individual liberty it may be, Global warming has now replaced 9/11 as the justification for the global elite to do anything!

The denouncement of the strategies implemented on us by the same world powers by sceptics is been tarred akin to holocaust deniers and is beginning to mirror what happened after 9/11, when anyone who criticized the Bush's agenda was lambasted as a traitor, a terrorist. Politicians are professional liars, they make careers out of deceiving people and twisting reality to fit pre conceived agendas.

What is more dangerous? A temperature fluctuation or an excuse for western governments to tighten the shackles of fascism around our ankles in the name of saving the planet? Expect your ecological footprint to be closly monitered in the near future through cashless transactions and incur the penalties imposed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Invoking September 11 has officially been succeeded by

Officially? Really? I hope you're not "twisting reality" to fit a "pre-conceived agenda" there.
    an excuse for the global powers to be to unleash a fresh tyranny no matter how offensive and damaging to individual liberty it may be
    Hmm...it sounds like you're again twisting reality. While global warming has been used as an excuse for many things, the suggestion that there is no limits to what it has or will be used to justify would seem baseless.
    The denouncement of the strategies implemented on us by the same world powers by sceptics is been tarred akin to holocaust deniers
    Most of the people who seem to constantly bring up Holocaust Denial in comparison to the whole Global Warming debate are those who deny that lobal Warming is happening, apparently in order to make themselves out to be more picked on than they are.

I would again suggest that you are "twisting reality" to suit a "pre-conceived agenda" here.
    and is beginning to mirror what happened after 9/11, when anyone who criticized the Bush's agenda was lambasted as a traitor, a terrorist.
    There was no end of healthy debate post 9-11 about Bush's agenda. You're twisting reality again.
    Politicians are professional liars, they make careers out of deceiving people and twisting reality to fit pre conceived agendas.
    Well, I've just gone through your post, and up to this point, there isn't a single sentence where you haven't done what you're accusing the politicans of doing - using spin to portray events in a manner more supportive of the position you want to support.
    What is more dangerous? A temperature fluctuation or an excuse for western governments to tighten the shackles of fascism around our ankles in the name of saving the planet
    That would depend on the nature of what you call "a temperature fluctuation". If you're referring to the issue commonly referred to as Global Warming, then I would suggest that you're - yet again - twisting reality to suit your own agenda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭rigormortis

Great Opening Post. States todays reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Great second post. States the reality of the opening post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fantastic stuff altogether.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Offalycool

I'm in two minds myself about environmental damage. Poising our planet and cutting down trees seems like a really bad idea, however I'm just not convinced Global warming is man made. Evidence shows wild fluctuations in temperature in Europe over the last thousand years, from the frozen Victorian Thames, to cool middle age cathedrals. I like to think I have an open mind so I am going to keep it that way for as long as I can.
    Incidentally, I found this interesting quote...

"The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order."

--Mikhail Gorbachev General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union/ First Secretary.: 1985 ~ 1991. Quoted in "A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind", by Marilyn Brannan, Associate Editor, Monetary & Economic Review, 1996, p. 5.]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Offalycool wrote: »
    "The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order."

--Mikhail Gorbachev General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union/ First Secretary.: 1985 ~ 1991. Quoted in "A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind", by Marilyn Brannan, Associate Editor, Monetary & Economic Review, 1996, p. 5.]

Humph. I've been interested in all these "NWO" quotes that keep popping up. I can see no reference to this quote aside from the same conspiracy sites that mispell Mariyln Brennan as Brannan. I cannot find any reference to this book or report actually existing.

I suspect the quote is made up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Offalycool

I think you are right Diogenes..Bogus. He was quoited in the the New York Times referring to the NWO.. nothing to saucy though.
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D0CE4DA173FF937A2575BC0A967958260

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

According to Werner Von Brauns personal assistant (who, having read the testimony of in the disclosure project, I don't believe has great credibility... but....) WVB warned of the weaponisation of space, and that it should be avoided at all costs. He warned that there would be a phoney war against terrorists/rogue nations, then an asteroid collision threat and finally an alien-threat in order to facilitate the weaponisation of space.

Regardless, I don't think global warming is the catalyst. It could be a ploy to control the distribution of energy among the masses, however, but things like the Kyoto agreement do not benefit 'big-business' or the military industrial complex. I think the asteroid threat is more likely considering recent events, including recent supercomputer 'findings' that the Tunguska event was caused by a small asteroid (of which there is no remaining evidence.. hmmm).

Advertisement