Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy tv's?

Options
  • 07-02-2008 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I wanna buy a tv in the next few days and looking at some ones on play.com and komplett.ie. There's some very good offers. Only looking to spend in and around €600.

Does anyone know any good sites other than these 2 or any shops in dublin that have any good deals?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

I'd suggest either buying new online on Komplett or play as suggested, or perhaps have a look on Adverts.ie? Seems to be some excellent deals pop up every now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,201 ✭✭✭ongarite

Play don't deliver electronic goods of any kind outside of the UK so you outta look with them.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Check out Misco.co.uk (you'll need to ring for delivery to ROI), directtvs.co.uk, etc.

There's a good German shop too, whose name escapes me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

byte wrote: »
    There's a good German shop too, whose name escapes me.

www.technikdirekt.de ?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

xanthor wrote: »
    That's the one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭dc69

I bought mine from http://www.ajelectronics.co.uk I am a bit reluctant to recomend based on how long i was waiting for my tv,it was almost farcicle about 3 weeks and had to keep ringing them but it did arrive in the end and it was 400 cheaper than power city and 250 cheaper than komplett and technik direct.so looking back i am pleased with the tv and it was superb value for money.most english companies wont deliver to ireland but they do and the shipping is very reasonable,i honestly dont think you will find anywhere cheaper internet or anywhere

Advertisement