Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jeans with a wider leg?

Options
  • 07-02-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all, I have terrible difficulty finding jeans to fit me. I have large thighs in comparison to the rest of my (typical pear shape) I would be a 10/12 in trousers, but usually have to buy a 14. . I find jeans like R&R or 7 won't go near me. Would love to have a nice pair of "posh" jeans. Especially as I am off to America soon, so can get the cheaper there.

Any advise for me?

Thunder thighs :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

You should go into brown thomas or bt2s and get a member of the staff to help you find the pair you want. It can be a bit headwrecking looking at hundreds of pairs trying to figure out which ones will work on you. I reckon it's no harm to get them to help you, thats supposedly what they're there for! Then you should leave (minus the jeans) and get the pair u like at a fraction of the price in the US! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭creme egg

good thinking lola! will deffo do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kulekat

Try oasis for their boy cut jeans... hav similar problem myslef and find them the best. I usually buy 2 pairs of the same jeans at the same time to save me stressing the next time I need a 'new' pair! good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

wait till you go the states - they have a much bigger selection of styles, fits and colours and have uber helpful staff [sometimes a bit too helpful] to help sort you out with what you need. I haven't bought jeans in ireland for years, always stock up when I'm in new york during the summer.

Advertisement