Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers for projector

Options
  • 07-02-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm buying a projector in the next week or so and want to buy speakers for it.

I plan spending about 100 euro roughly, even less would be amazing, any suggestions ? Or just basically what should I be looking for ?

I have an Argos voucher for 100 I would love to spend on this but maybe they'r stuff is rubbish?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭Homer

Well I guess it depends what you are trying to acheive?
    Are you just looking for stereo sound or for home cinema?
    You would do well do get anything decent in a home cinema set up within your budget. You could get some decent "active" stereo speakers for your budget though. Maybe even a cheap hifi with a line in and take the audio out from your projector to that.
    Argos do have some home theatre systems for around the 100 euro mark but expect them to sound like 10 euros worth too!
    Whats the application you are using the projector for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Dick Darlington

Hey,

I'm using it for movies, and prob nothing else.

Advertisement