Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girdles?

Options
  • 06-02-2008 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Does it matter if you buy rollerhockey girdles for ice hockey? hockey monkey only have 2 ice hockey ones on their site but loads of roller ones!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

The best people to ask would one of the shops in Ireland before you purchase anything online

Hockey Locker do both inline and Ice and would tell you out straight (Got all my goalie there and it is savage)

048 90419 899 (Same price to call as an Irish landline)
    www.thehockeylocker.co.uk

Call the lads in the shop in the ice dome either

0429337256 Just ask for the shop opening hours on the website

www.dundalkicedome.com

To be honest they should do because most of the equipment is very similar

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭TheBigRedDog

Ive been talking to them before because I go up 2 dundalk a lot. They dont seem any different but I was just curious! Also I'm taller than most does anyone know of long girdles because the longest ones dundalk have are the easton synergy ones and they arent a great fit!

Advertisement